Postponed to New Date
Follow these steps if you already know the rescheduled date.
- Go to the event Overview page and edit Dates/Times, and update the following:
- event begin date and end date (if applicable)
- on-sale date and time
- sales end times
- Go to Tickets > Add/Edit, and update the price deadlines (if applicable).
- Go to Tickets > Printing, and update all date information.
- Make any necessary changes to the event page Info tab.
- If you want Print-at-Home customers to reprint their tickets, contact us to have all orders marked as “unprinted.”
- Batch and reship all mail orders.
Cancelled, or New Date TBA
Follow these steps if you have no rescheduled date.
- On the Extend/End Sales page, click the section labelled “Step 1.”
- Select either “postponed” or “cancelled,” as appropriate.
- You can add a brief custom message in the section labelled “Step 2.” (For a more lengthy message, use the event page Info tab.)
No matter what the change, you should send an email about it to inform all your customers.