Unlike most ticketing companies, iTickets has its own merchant and gateway that you can use for processing sales. This lowers the bar for some promoters, who might have trouble setting up their own merchant/gateway. For the rest, we also offer integration with a rich variety of third-party gateways.
Which gateway you use affects how and when you receive the sales revenue from your event. Read below for details on each situation.
Note: If you have any upcoming events that already have purchases, then you cannot switch between the two options listed below. (If you have multiple processors of your own, switching among those mid-sales is possible.)
iTickets Merchant & Gateway
If you use our merchant/gateway, please note the following:
- iTickets pays the merchant fees (typically built into service fee on top of ticket price).
- Transactions show “iTickets” on customer bank statements.
- Ticket revenue deposits directly into iTickets account.
- W9 form is required for payee by law (even if payee is non-profit).
- Revenue is paid after the event is over. There are two options:
- Paid by check, mailed via USPS, 2-3 business days after event. (This option is free, unless special delivery is requested.)
- Paid by wire directly into your account, the next business day after the event. (A wire fee will apply.)
Your Merchant & Gateway
If you use your own merchant/gateway, the following will apply:
- You pay the merchant fees (typically built into service fee on top of ticket price).
- Transactions show your organization’s name on customer bank statements.
- iTickets service fees and your ticket revenue are both deposited directly into your account.
- An Automatic Clearing House (ACH) form is required up front. An ACH will be scheduled to sweep our service fees from your account twice per month.
Please also see below regarding which gateway you choose.
For these pre-approved partners, our setup is free and requires 1-2 days:
- Heartland Payment Systems (formerly TSYS and Solveras)
To set up an account with Heartland, we recommend that you contact Wade Speelman and let him know iTickets sent you:
- Phone: 402-574-7052
- Email: Wade.Speelman@heartland.us
Heartland uses Authorize as the gateway. We have package pricing with our partner Heartland, using our Auth.net Gateway Integration, which will benefit you and your event.
Previously Integrated Gateways
If you use one of these partners, we may apply a $300-$600 setup fee. Setup time is 1 week, with payment required in advance:
- Converge (Elavon/Viaklix)
- First Data
- Merchant e-services
- Moneris (Canadian)
If your gateway is not listed above, most likely we can still use it. However, it will require more time and money to cover development of the new integration.
In this case, our setup fee ranges from $750-$1500. Setup time is 1-6 weeks, depending on the simplicity of the gateway, and payment is required in advance. We will need to know the name of the gateway, and what types of credit card will be accepted.
In addition to the setup cost, there may be annual fees charged (usually in the range of $100-$300), for security updates required by credit card companies. This is not guaranteed; we may go several years with no updates. However, when they come, these updates are required and not optional.
Please note: Our system is not configured to allow delayed capture of funds. We can only do auto-capture and sales.