This add-on feature lets you set an automatic price adjustment for specific seats.
For example, in a single price level you can make highly desirable seats (e.g. aisles seats) increase in price when selected.
This feature is available at an additional cost per event. Contact your iTickets representative for pricing details.
2. Ask us to activate the feature on the newly created seating chart.
3. Go to Overview > Current Seating Chart and click on the chart link for the seating chart editor.
- In the top right corner you will see settings to create Price Adjustments options.
4. Once you have created at least one price adjustment option a new toggle will be available in the Reserved Sections editor. Highlight the seats you want to apply the adjustment to and then select 'Adjust'. You will know the setting was applied because the seats will have a grey background.
- You can CLONE a seating chart with price adjustments; it will retain the feature and adjusted seats on the new chart. (It is easy to delete adjustment settings from a cloned chart if not needed.)
- All price adjusted seats have a dark grey background.
- If price adjusted seats are auto selected or manually selected the user will get a pop-up alert for events using the select-a-seat setting. (Events using the “best available” feature do not have the alert.)
- % service fees will adjust with the ticket price adjustment, including negative adjustments.
- When a seat selection includes paid and comp tickets the higher-priced seat(s) will be assigned to the paid ticket(s) first. i.e. The system will charge the price increase whenever possible.
- In the case of a seat that has a price reduction, the lower-priced seat(s) will be assigned to the comp ticket(s) first. i.e. It will avoid applying a reduced price when possible.
- In an orders details each applicable ticket will show the adjusted ticket price.
- Multi-Day Tickets: If there is a single price for different seating on multiple days/times, it will apply all adjustments to the single price. See example below. 3-Day Pass is $96 total. IF Tuesday & Wednesday seats have an adjustment of $2 each and Mondays seats does not have any adjustment, the ticket price will show an adjusted amount of $100. ($96+$2+$2)
- If an admin user re-assigns to a price adjusted seat the ticket price will adjust so the order shows the change.
- Changes will result in showing an amount due/overpaid on the order.
- If you remove a seat that was price adjusted the order will NOT adjust pricing. (Only when a price adjust seat is added will prices adjust.)
- Service fees will NOT adjust at any time.
- Order Activity history will record changes.