See also: Seating Charts
From the Box Office venue editor, open a seating section to see the individual rows and seats inside.
- When your selection is empty, you can edit a single seat by clicking it and choosing a new color.
- Select multiple seats by clicking the white margins around them (or clicking the row/column names), then edit them with the color menu on the left.
- To give hold colors a title see Managing Seat Colors.
- Add single rows or columns under “Quick Row” and “Quick Seat.”
- Next to each row or column name is a triangle. Click this for a dialogue that lets you remove the row or column.
Please sign in to leave a comment.