To find your event QR code, click here.
- We recommend scanning the Event QR Code no sooner than the day of the event, to make sure you download the most up-to-date information.
- The app can scan QR codes twice as fast as barcodes. It can also scan paper tickets, thermal tickets, and tickets directly off device screens.
- App will check every 15 seconds to make sure the device has internet/data connection. If connection is lost, a
Check Internetwarning will appear on the Stat Screen. You can continue to scan tickets. All scans will be queued as "pending" until the device reconnects. You can read more details in the FAQ.
- If network problems become serious enough to jeopardize your event's start time, switch your device to Airplane Mode and force the app to scan offline. This will remove security against double-scans across multiple devices, but lets you work around network problems.
- If you leave the app running idle/unused for an extended period, or you feel the app is not syncing with other devices, swipe up to quit the app and then reopen it.
- When using multiple devices to scan tickets, it may take up to 40 seconds for the Stat Screens on each device to sync.
- If the environment is dark, the camera may have trouble reading the QR code. On the scan screen, tap the flashlight at the top to turn on the device flashlight. (Be aware that this drains the battery faster.)
- When scanning a QR code, position your device such that the QR code is a comfortable size on the camera screen. All four corners must be visible, but it must be large and in-focus enough to see the individual squares inside. There should be a broad area of leeway between these two requirements.