This article is about the iTickets Scanner app for iOS. For other options, see our Scanner Comparison.
To find your event QR code, click here.
There are two ways you can view all tickets:
- Select "Search Tickets" on the Stat Screen.
- After scanning a ticket in camera mode, double-tap the status message at the bottom. It will take you to the order on the Ticket Search Screen, and mark that ticket with a star.
- Swipe right on a ticket to manually mark it as "scanned."
- Swipe left on a ticket to view full order details in Box Office.*
Tickets are color-coded by status. You can search by name, order ID, ticket barcode, or status (
- White = not yet scanned.
- Green = scanned as good.
- Yellow = pending upload once the device reconnects.
- Red = scanned as good in Offline Mode, then found to be void/invalid when the device reconnected.
* By default, all scanning devices have read-only access to Box Office orders. Please let us know in advance if you want this feature disabled on your event.
Please sign in to leave a comment.