If you want a certain ticket type to be discounted for groups, follow these steps.
- Create two ticket types, one standard and one discounted. (See also: Basic Event Setup)
- Give each ticket type a unique rank number.
- For the discounted ticket, fees and prices should be per ticket, not per group.
- Click "Expand all options."
5. In the Dates/Quantities column, enter the minimum group size that can get the discounted price in the "Min" field and click "Save Tickets and Groups".
- Example: If you want the groups to be at least 10 tickets, enter 10 in Min.
6. You may want both ticket types to have a shared capacity.
7. Go to the online order form and test the ticket type.