See also: Creating Events
If you want to let customers order for multiple events at once, in a combined order process, use our “master event” feature.
- Create all of your real events, plus one extra to use as a master. (The master start date should match the earliest date of all the sub-events, and the end date should match the latest.)
- Once the master event is created, on the Overview page, mark it as a master event under the Settings pane.
- A new pane called “Sub-Events” will appear. Add sub-events by entering their event IDs here.
- Use the notes field to display the various dates on the event page info tab.
- Go to Fees & Payments. Select “use each individual event’s fee schedule,” and click Save.
- Go to Fees & Payments > Payment Settings. If any sub-events have free tickets available to the public, check the box labelled “allow $0 orders.” Make sure the correct processing account is selected.
- If there are promotions that you want to apply to master orders, enter them on the Promotions page.
- If you have a large number of ticket types or events, we suggest that you go to Order Settings > Customer Order and look under “Items Page.” To make the order page more friendly, consider enabling these two options:
- “allow collapsible ticket groupings”
- “start with all ticket groupings collapsed”