iTickets offers integration with a rich variety of third-party gateways.
- Premium Pricing Plans can choose to use iTickets or Your Own merchant & gateway.
- Standard Pricing Plans must use Your Own merchant and gateway.
Which gateway you use affects how and when you receive the sales revenue from your event.
Note: If you have upcoming events with sales you cannot switch between iTickets and Your Own gateway. (You CAN however switch among your own gateways mid-sales.)
iTickets Merchant & Gateway
- Revenue is paid out after the event. Two payment options are:
- Check mailed USPS 2-3 business days after event. (Free, unless special delivery is requested.)
- Wire directly into your account the business day after the event. (Wire fee applies.)
- iTickets pays merchant fees (typically built into service fee on top of ticket price).
- Transactions show “iTickets” on customer bank statements.
- Ticket revenue deposits directly into iTickets account.
- W9 form is required for payee by law (even if payee is non-profit).
- Option is only available with the Premium Pricing Plan
Your Merchant & Gateway
Note: iTickets is not directly affiliated with any of these 3rd party gateways. We recommend doing your research to choose the best gateway for your organization. These instructions are provided as a courtesy, and may not be authoritative. You are responsible for your own merchant & gateway configuration.
- Revenue (including iTickets service fees) are deposited directly into your account.
- You pay merchant fees (typically built into service fee on top of ticket price).
- Transactions show your organization’s name on customer bank statements.
- An Automatic Clearing House (ACH) form is required up front. An ACH will be scheduled to sweep our service fees from your account twice per month.
- Option is available with all Pricing Plans
Setup is FREE and requires 1-2 business days.
- For a list of approved Gateways and setup instructions go here.
Previously Integrated Gateways
Setup fee is approx. $300-$600. Setup time is 5-7 business days, with payment required in advance.
If interested in one of these let your iTickets contact know.
- Converge (Elavon/Viaklix)
- First Data
- Merchant e-services
- Moneris (Canadian)
If your gateway is not listed above, most likely we can still use it. Setup fee typically ranges from $750-$1500, and payment is required in advance. Setup time is 1-6 weeks, depending on the simplicity of the gateway.
- We will need to know the name of the gateway, and what types of credit card will be accepted.
- In addition to the setup cost, there may be annual fees charged (usually in the range of $100-$300), for security updates required by credit card companies. This is not guaranteed; we may go several years with no updates. However, when they come, these updates are required and not optional.
Please note: Our system is not configured to allow delayed capture of funds. We only do auto-capture and sales.