There are three main delivery methods for in-person events. For delivery of live stream URLs, see Live Stream Setup.
To see how they work for ticket buyers, see our customer help center.
Print-at-Home / Mobile
To enable Print-at-Home tickets, see step 4 in Basic Event Setup. To view your changes, place an admin comp order, then follow your receipt email link or view them in your iTickets Event App. Remember to void the order once finished, otherwise it will reduce your allotment available.
On the Print-at-Home tickets you can feature your logo to increase brand recognition, or offer the space to sponsors. For more info, see Image Specs.
If Print-at-Home tickets are enabled, Mobile tickets are available in the iTickets Event App as well. This allows ticket buyers to view all their iTickets event tickets in one place. You can scan these tickets for entry the same as if they pulled up the PDF file of their Print-at-Home tickets on their mobile device.
Before using this feature discuss your needs with your iTickets contact to make sure it is a good fit for your event.
To enable badges first enable Print-at-Home tickets, see step 4 in Basic Event Setup. Then email your iTickets contact to activate badges and send the logo image desired. Image must be 636 pixels wide x 240 pixels high jpg.
- Once activated Print-at-Home tickets are no longer an option.
- Unlike Print-at-Home, Badges cannot be turned off for specific ticket types.
- Customers receive the same receipt email as print-at-home tickets.
- Customers first and last name display on the badge (church/org does not)
- Space is limited, keep seating chart group descriptions short so seat assignments fit.
- An extra description field appears in the event editor once badges are enabled. This description appears in the black bar above the seating assignments.
Multi-Day (Seating Time) Events
The badge feature is ideal for multi-level events that allow ticket buyers to select different seats for different days/times. e.g. A convention that runs multiple days and/or offers more than one session within a day.
- Badges can display up to 5 seating times.
- Badges have only one barcode therefore they can only be scanned once. (Arrangements can be made to reset the barcodes beore the next seating time if requested in advance.)
Barcodes & QR Codes
iTickets barcodes and QR codes can be validated with our scanner app. If a venue (such as an amusement park or fairgrounds) wants to use their own barcode system, we can import their external codes on our Print-at-Home tickets. All we need is the range of barcode numbers.
Here's an example:
1000002389835873401 - 1000002389835873500
You can also specify separate barcode ranges for each price level. For example:
Artist Circle =
1000002389835873401 - 1000002389835873450
General Admission =
1000002389835873451 - 1000002389835873500
Comp General Admission =
1000002389835873501 - 1000002389835873550
To enable Will-Call, go to the Overview page. Under "Dates/Times," find the option labelled "Will-Call Delivery Ends," set the date to some point in the future, and Save. It's common for Will-Call ordering to last until after the event starts.
As customers arrive, you can simply check them off a list, or hand them a wristband or printed ticket. See also: Extend/End Sales
To enable Mail Delivery, go to the Overview page. Under "Dates/Times," find the option labelled "Mail Delivery Ends," set the date to some point in the future, and Save. It's common to end mail ordering as early as fifteen days before the event, to allow for safe shipping time.
Here are a few options for mail-delivered tickets:
Go to Tickets > Printing. Scroll down and enable "BOCA Thermal tickets." Enter any desired changes, and Save. (To view your changes, place an admin comp order and follow the link in the receipt email. Remember to void the order once finished, otherwise it will reduce your allotment available. )
Here are a few ways you can obtain a Boca printer:
- For lease from iTickets. For details, please contact us.
- For purchase from Boca Systems, with a small iTickets discount.
To purchase, we recommend that you contact Louis Kieran Rosner. Mention iTickets to receive the discount:
- Phone: 561-206-0137
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few other tips:
- iTickets software is compatible with all BOCA printers. (We use the Lemur 7.7Hx7.3Wx8.5L.)
- As of 2/12/2021, prices start around $820 + shipping. Optional features include the automatic cutter, LCD display, Ethernet and WiFi (USB is standard).
- It typically takes four weeks to receive your printer after payment is made.
- Once you receive the printer, download the drivers here.
- Technical support is handled by BOCA systems. The fastest way to receive support is through their online support form.
Use your own hard stock tickets or wristbands. (Events on our Premium Plan using this option will have a higher mail fee applied.)
For unique situations where none of the above delivery options apply, you can customize the mail wording to something unique (e.g. to collect donations with no product that needs delivered).
Go to Order Settings > Customer Order. Under "Details Page," enter the desired text, and Save.
What customer sees: