To create a reserved seating chart, or a shared capacity for general admission tickets, go to the event’s Overview page and click “view/edit venue.”
- Add a new chart, or pick an unused one. You can clone from a template or past event, or create a new one from scratch (uncheck “template”).
- Click on the new chart and add groups with desired capacities. If you add a reserved group:
- Open it and add up to three sections at once.
- Open a section to edit individual rows and seats inside. (See our video Reserved Sections.)
- Go back to Overview. Select the chart from the “current seating chart” drop menu, and Save.
- Under Tickets > Add/Edit, select the new group(s) in the capacity drop menu, and Save. You can use each one for as many ticket types as needed.