To create a reserved seating chart, or a shared capacity for general admission tickets, go to the event’s Overview page and click “view/edit venue.”
- Add a new chart, or pick an unused one. You can clone from a template or past event, or create a new one from scratch (uncheck “template”).
- Click on the new chart. Under Seating Chart Groups, add groups with descriptions and desired capacities. (Rank is for your admin list view, it does not affect what the end user sees.) If you add a reserved group:
- Open it and add up to three sections at once.
- Open a section to edit individual rows and seats inside. (See our video Reserved Sections.)
- Go back to Overview, and make sure the event is off sale. (You can use the TBA checkbox under Dates/Times, but remember to uncheck this at some point or your event will not go on sale!)
- Find the “current seating chart” drop menu in the top right, select your chart, and Save.
- Under Tickets > Add/Edit, select the new group(s) in the capacity drop menu, and Save. You can use each one for as many ticket types as needed, for example if your event needs both individual and group tickets.